The evaporation and crystallization of plants are necessary when in any process, the water or other solvents are extracted, concentration must be increased or volume decreased, valuable and pure crystals must be formed, and by-products or impurities must be stripped or precipitated. AlaquaInc is the latest technology evaporators and crystallizers supplier that provides solutions with a variety of evaporators to meet a broad range of process specifications. Each type has its own set of advantages, and the most appropriate type is chosen in each case based on the following process parameters: scaling inclination, product thermal sensitivity, annual operating hours, and maintenance accessibility.
The force which propels crystallization is supersaturation that can be achieved by evaporation, cooling, and chemical reactions. We are an evaporators supplier in the USA. Evaporative crystallization is typically the best option that can be achieved when the solute’s solubility is nearly temperature independent and supersaturation is achieved by concentrating the slurry. When the solubility of the material to be crystallized is highly dependent on temperature, vacuum cooling crystallization is normally chosen. The absence of cooling surfaces, which prevents incrustation, is the primary benefit of vacuum cooling crystallization.
AlaquaInc’s highly qualified process engineers design crystallization plants with a full range of crystallization technologies to meet customer demands in purity, particle size, and operating time while minimizing investment and operating costs. Recrystallization may be used to increase the purity of the finished product when high quality requirements are needed. AlaquaInc’s comprehensive experience in building continuous crystallization plants is crucial to meet the customers’ needs.
Latest Blog: Different utilization of Spray Dryers
Industrial Technologies for Evaporation, Concentration and Crystallization
In the food and fermentation industries, evaporation and crystallization are widely used to concentrate feed or recover specific products. AlaquaInc is a evaporators and crystallizers supplier in the USA that has established a reputation for providing evaporation and crystallization solutions, with a particular focus on:
- Productivity is the ability to generate the right volume of product at the right quality.
- Balance CAPEX vs. OPEX following the business decisions and local cost constraints.
- Low energy demand means lower operating costs and a faster return on investment.
There are many industrial technologies available that can be customized to your product and process:
- Falling Film Evaporators: This technology provides excellent thermic transmission while using fewer resources and is simple to clean. It’s well-suited to applications like vinasse, lactic acid, and betaine concentration.
- Rising Film Evaporators or LTV (Long Tube Vertical) Evaporators: This is based on a “thermo-siphon” theory. If the feed stock heats up in the bottom of the heating tubes, steam forms. The ascending force of the steam generated during the boiling allows the liquid and vapors to flow in a parallel flow upwards.
- Forced Circulation Evaporators: This technology is designed for materials that are viscous or fouling, as well as crystals. It’s often used for wheat stillage concentration, demineralization effluent therapy, and crystallization.
- Plate Evaporators: For excellent heat transfer, this technological approach is very lightweight. Lactose, glucose syrup, galactose, and fructose syrup are all produced using plate evaporators.
- Skid Mounted Evaporators: The multi-purpose portable evaporators from Alaqua provide several benefits that make them ideal for beef, beer, specialty food, and industrial fluid applications.
The thermal organization, in addition to the equipment itself, has a significant effect on process economics and helps the process to be tailored to the user’s CAPEX/OPEX strategy:
- Thermal Vapor Recompression (TVR): To limit steam intake, the TVR allows for partial vapor recycling within the steam flow.
- Mechanical Vapor Recompression (MVR): At a higher temperature, the MVR technology can recompress and re-inject the vapor produced by evaporation. This thermal organization has no steam and can be paired with multiple impact organizations or multiple recompression stations.