As the name suggests, evaporators are devices that cause a material to evaporate and become its gaseous state. Because of their wide range of practical usage, they can be suitable in a variety of applications, ranging from agriculture to waste management. To describe the versatility of these essential devices, we’ll briefly go through some of their most common uses and applications below.
Evaporators are widely employed in most industries that depend on a constant supply of fluids or chemicals and heat exchanger. For example, evaporator coils are used to vaporize compressed cooling chemicals, removing heat in the process. These systems also use condenser coils to exhaust the heat outside, making the entire process much more effective.
1) Heat recovery evaporators are used to convert seawater into distill water in desalination plants. Uses low energy.
2) Evaporators are also used in oil fields to separate water and various other components from crude oil. They are relatively compact, they can also be easily transported to other locations.
3) In food industry evaporators are used to achieve product consistency. Evaporators are also used to concentrate liquid foods such as noodles and make condensed milk (the product of a process that removes water from milk). Similarly, pharmaceutical companies use evaporators to remove excess moisture from drugs, thus improving product stability.
4) Evaporators are also ideal for very low-temperature applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries. These include the production of plasma, coffee extracts, fruit juices, bulk drugs, glycerin, sweet water, yeast extract, and protein hydrolysate. Whey etc.
5) Evaporators are widely used is waste management to treat effluents, or wastewater, from various plants, including distilleries, grain mills, textile plants, chemical reactors, and storage tanks.
Types of evaporator coil-
Vertical evaporators cool: – this evaporator coil is generally used in vertical air conditioner. The air flows either up or down as it passes through the coil. The coil takes processed air and condense the heat from air into water and drains the water. Thus lowers the overall humidity.
Cased evaporators coil: – horizontally placed and encased in metal case. Function same as vertical coil. Usually, fit for installation
Uncased evaporators cool: – coils can be placed horizontal or vertical but not covered by case. Easiest to customize and good for unique air conditioning.
How to maintain the evaporator coil?
When it comes to keep your evaporator coil running in top shape, there are a few factors you need to consider.
✓If you are experiencing problems with your evaporator coils, then coil may be facing coil corrosion caused by humidity. It was long believed that areas that experienced high humidity caused more coil damage.
✓Cleaning your indoor coils can make a big difference in the fight against corrosion. You can either call a repairman to clean your coils for you or can clean it yourself. Coils should be cleaned one to three times per year, depending on usage and environment.
Assistance for maintenance, supply, start-up, technical support and training, our support team is always available for you.
Regardless of your needs, ALAQUAINC can supply you with an industrial-grade evaporator that lowers operating costs without lowering productivity. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you find the perfect evaporator and evaporator coil for your company. Visit us at http://www.alaquainc.com/